Useful Websites/ Links
- 123,076 hits
I am wife of one, mother of two (& a dog!) and a person in my own right😊. I have used my diagnosis of myeloma to allow me to focus on what I CAN achieve and not what I can't. My blog is a way of me spilling out....it is for me more than you I'm afraid. But if it helps you along the way, that is an absolute bonus for me :-) Diagnosed in 2009 with smouldering myeloma, I started treatment in 2010 and had a SCT in 2011. I’ve was on maintenance until November 2018 but my figures went up so officially relapsed. I have been on dara since 2019 and had my second transplant in September 2020. Still on dara and keeping fingers crossed.
- Wahhey – 300 Miles ‘Not the London to Paris’ bike ride
- Timing is everything
- The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- Gutted but trying to stay positive !
- No news is good news
- It’s a little bit funny, this feeling inside….
- So much to be Positive about
- Covid Trial Results
- 6 months later…
- Another day, Another MRI
Blogs I Follow