Useful Websites/ Links
- 94,443 hits
I am wife of one, mother of two (& a dog!) and a person in my own right😊. I have used my diagnosis of myeloma to allow me to focus on what I CAN achieve and not what I can't. My blog is a way of me spilling out....it is for me more than you I'm afraid. But if it helps you along the way, that is an absolute bonus for me :-) Diagnosed in 2009 with smouldering myeloma, I started treatment in 2010 and had a SCT in 2011. I’ve been on maintenance since then until November 2018 but my figures went up so am now officially relapsed and have just started DVD treatment (July 2019)
- Holidays, Treatment plans and celebrations
- When sleep is like a Facebook timeline!
- The Reality of Myeloma – the incurable bloody cancer
- Proud as Punch
- Head Up and Get on
- Happy endings to come?
- Dexamethasone – The Devil Drug
- Crappity crap crap!
- Life outside of Treatment
- DVD – Day 15 of treatment – All starting Well!!
Blogs I Follow