Useful Websites/ Links
- 100,877 hits
I am wife of one, mother of two (& a dog!) and a person in my own right😊. I have used my diagnosis of myeloma to allow me to focus on what I CAN achieve and not what I can't. My blog is a way of me spilling out....it is for me more than you I'm afraid. But if it helps you along the way, that is an absolute bonus for me :-) Diagnosed in 2009 with smouldering myeloma, I started treatment in 2010 and had a SCT in 2011. I’ve been on maintenance since then until November 2018 but my figures went up so am now officially relapsed and have just started DVD treatment (July 2019)
- I’m so fat I broke a bench
- Daratumumab: results, side effects and the impact of Covid
- Broken Again
- Day 8 but losing the will
- Myeloma and Covid-19 – this strange world
- And change……
- Brief news!
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, Chalazions and other fun things!
- How communication makes all the difference
- A reprieve
Blogs I Follow